Gnome Chronicles: Cumberland Falls

1:15 PM Unknown 0 Comments

While out and about Geocaching, I usually have a friendly passenger.  When I do remember to have both my camera and him at the same time, I try to make sure to get a few snapshots.

Here is Mr. Gnome at Cumberland Falls State Park not far from Corbin, Kentucky.  I've been going to the falls for several years.  In fact, growing up it was tradition to do the hike down to the foot of the falls. Then after we climbed up, we would grab an ice cream cone.  Guess what - I still do that today!

For my fellow geocachers, there are a few geocaches that you can grab in the area.  There is also a virtual geocache near the falls too.  Cell phone signal is no count, so be sure to download the info in your GPS or save on your Iphone app BEFORE you go to the falls.

Be on the lookout for future Gnome Chronicles....but my little bearded friend really needs a name! Suggestions?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: